iFlow.ro performs IT services based on the time-and-attendance software
For the purpose of the applicable law, iFlow.ro does not deliberately collect personal information from natural persons; however, it can collect personal data from legal entity representatives such as clients and possible clients, due to their professional details. Furthermore, the website’s entire activity is meant for legal entities and their representatives. However, even with the website’s newsletter subscription, iFlow does not have access to the job titles of its subscribers and visitors. This is all considered Personal Data, and it is treated as such according to the details below.
1. About Us
- The accomplishment of this agreement, including preliminary statements according to Article 6, line (1) b GDPR for data collected via the contact form or as a result of customer care services.
- Meeting legal obligations in compliance with Article 6, line (1) c GDPR regarding the personal data required for invoicing.
- Legitimate interest Article 6 line (1) f GDPR according to the 506/2004 law, Article 12 (2) that establishes the use of personal data of the existing clients for marketing purposes.
- Website security and safety, as well as personal data used to optimize the personal website.
- Consent of the site’s visitors to use their personal data for marketing purposes such as the newsletter subscription, cookies, event participation, and others.)
2. How iFlow collects Personal Data
iFlow.ro is collecting information in three different ways:
- Directly from the users
- Automatically from the server log files
- Through cookies
2.1. Personal Data Collected directly
- When you access iFlow.ro, or create a new account, you need to input your first name, last name and/or email address, phone number, as well as other necessary details about the company you’re creating the account for. Please note that the account is assigned to you as a legal entity representative, and therefore, it is recommended that you use the company’s email and phone number, not your personal details.
- iFlow retains your personal data for a period of 3 years after the termination of the contract(according to the general limitation period) or 5 years for invoices (where there is a legal tax obligation).
- Furthermore, when you ask for technical assistance services, your email address, phone number, as well as other details, might be necessary for solving the issue. In order to provide customer services, you may need to create a user account in the app, which will be accessed for a limited period of time to fix your problem. iFlow reserves the right to record any conversation with you, as it helps to improve the provided services. Before starting any communication, one of our representatives will inform you that the conversation might be recorded.
- Any personal data is held for distinct periods. However, no longer than 3 years from the contract termination, except the technical support services, which are available for the entire contract period.
- iFlow collects personal data to contact you and establish the needed information to execute a contract or an invoice, confirming the person or entity representative that uses the account or to resolve your request/complaint. Also, iFlow may need other information that can be perceived as personal data in order to provide its services.
- In addition, when you subscribe to the iFlow newsletter, through the contact form on the website, you need to input your email address, name, or any other information that personalizes the communication process between the two parties.
- The personal information you provide is collected and processed until you revoke your consent, or you’re no longer interested in the app and its services.
2.2. Information we collect automatically from our server log files
When navigating on the website, regardless of the used device, iFlow may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system, or visited pages. iFlow.ro may store this information for a determined period of time. iFlow.ro, also uses external services that analyze the site’s traffic, such as Google Analytics or Hotjar. The provider uses your information exclusively for iFlow.ro, and the purpose of improving its website and services, including the site’s safety. Under no circumstances, iFlow.ro will use the collected data to identify a person behind an IP address. Your non-identifiable information may be stored for 50 months.
- InnerTrends – Traffic Analysis to improve the website’s services
- Visual Website Optimizer (VWO) – Website’s and customer experience improvement
- Zopim Chat – Chat communication
- Google Analytics – Website Traffic Analysis
- Google AdWords Conversion – Marketing
- Google Dynamic Remarketing – Marketing
- Google Tag Manager – Marketing / Tag Management System
- Facebook Pixel – Marketing
- Facebook Connect – Social Media
- Twitter Ads – Marketing
- Hotjar – Traffic analysis and customer experience improvement
- Bing Ads – Marketing
- Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Microsoft Edge – https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
You can also use browser extensions to decide which cookie to accept or decline them individually. For the moment, the most popular extensions are as follows: AdBlock Plus, Ghostery, Privacy Badger, or uBlock. The information is kept for different periods of time and is established by each provider, without exceeding 48 months from the last visit.
3. Data Hosting
The collected personal data is recorded, used, stored, and organized on secure servers where the iFlow.ro website is hosted, as well as on other infrastructure services, under optimal security conditions by appropriate means. Your personal information is protected for your privacy and security, and iFlow uses the services of specialized EU companies to keep the data in a safe environment, which acts like a person empowered by iFlow.ro. You can find more details in Article 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR.)
4. Data Security and Protection
5. How Personal Data errors are corrected
If you notice that some of the information is incomplete, inaccurate, or you want to correct something, you can make a request to fix it. Please send all your requests regarding personal data correction via email at [email protected] .
6. Your Rights
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), you have the right to access, modify, delete, restrict or oppose any personal data processing or portability interventions. For private information collected with your consent, you retain the right to withdraw your consent at any time/moment. To exercise any of the rights as mentioned above, please send an email to [email protected] with specific reference, alongside your identification details. Any additional information which can be used to identify you may be necessary, only to make sure our representative is not giving private data to an unauthorized user without access to such data. Also, you have the right to complain to a personal data protection authority or to fill in a legal complaint. In certain cases, iFlow is restricted from searching through personal data due to the limited identifiers you specify in your request. In these situations, we will not be able to positively respond to your request to exercise the legal rights unless you provide additional identification details. As a result, Electronista S.R.L. will inform and give you the opportunity to provide such details.
7. Personal Data Sharing
- Hosting service providers
- Newsletter service providers
- Marketing service providers
- Customer services and technical assistance to clients or possible-clients by using chat, phone calls, emails, and others.
- If it’s required by law, public institutions and authorities, accountants, auditors, lawyers, or external consultants whose activity implies knowing this information.
Every authorized person we collaborate with is empowered by Romanian companies, the European Union, or any other state with an adequate level of protection for personal data in accordance with the V Chapter of the GDPR. Due to obligations related to confidentiality, security, and protection of commercial interests, iFlow prefers to publish the list of categories of recipients. According to the law, the list of empowered persons and their contact details are at the disposal of the competent authorities. Under special circumstances, iFlow.ro may disclose your personal data when it is explicitly required by law, when requested by a competent authority, enforce the site’s policies, or protect Electronista S.R.L.’s or others’ rights, property, or safety.
8. Collected Data from Clients
As an authorized authority, iFlow.ro may also process personal data collected by its clients who use the iFlow services. iFlow ensures privacy and security for the data, as well as other obligations demanded by GDPR. Taking this into consideration, it is mandatory to have an agreement between iFlow’s clients and provider, as stipulated in the GDPR document.