Custom fields for users are used to create a custom report with them.
Thus, you can create any type of field, to keep any kind of additional information in iFlow. Be careful, however! iFlow does not record their history. When you change the data in a custom field, it is rewritten, and you will no longer be able to see the data that existed before.
How do I create custom fields for users?
- “Settings” from the main menu
- Click on “Custom fields”
- Go to the “User” submenu
- Click on the “Add field” button
- Fill in the “Field name”
- Select “Field type”
- Fill in the “Field description” (optional)
- Check the “Multiple values” box if you want to multiply this field for the employee
- To finish, click on the “Save” button
How do I fill in the custom fields for employees?
- Go to the “Reports” menu
- Click on the “Custom fields”
- Click on the “Edit” button next to the employee whose data you want to fill in
- Fill in the fields with the desired information
- To finish, click on the “Update” button.
Note: If a field is not filled with data, it will be saved without content.
– Custom fields can be sorted, and the order in which they are placed will be the order in which they will be displayed in the employee’s profile.
How do I view the “Custom fields” report?
This report will be complete after you have completed the custom fields for all employees. To access it, follow the steps below.
- Go to “Reports” on the main menu
- Section “Custom fields”